Descripción del empleo
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be a leader on a technical team and will have the opportunity to work across multiple platforms/tech stacks. In the short run, your role will center around supporting the mentorship program, which is doubling in size every 3 months, and help scale the platform to be able to handle the anticipated user growth.
- Responsible for building and maintaining full-stack applications with technologies such as React, React Native, Node.js, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, HTML5 and Python.
- Responsible for provisioning and updating resources in a hybrid-cloud infrastructure powered by AWS services including DynamoDB, AppSync, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation, etc.
- Responsible for debugging and repairing bugs in Production deployments of cross-platform React Native apps.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results
- Develop and implement code solutions using Git in accordance with policies and procedures, linters and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent relevant experience.
- Developer with 4+ years of Full-Stack experience required.
- Strong development experience with Microservices, REST APIs, and GraphQL APIs.
- Good knowledge of web architectural patterns including Serverless Clouds, SSR websites, and OAuth.
- Understanding of web security fundamentals including SSH, HTTPS, OAuth flow, Federated Auth, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and how to create/modify them.
- Working knowledge in Linux/Unix environment and Shell scripting.
- English fluency