Descripción del empleo
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company methodology, strategy, commitments and goals.
- Leads the planning and implementation of the projects. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Developed Project Management Plans for the customers to improve performance and obtain positive results in a short term.
- Responsible for managing the requirements development for applying the best technology to satisfy business needs. Interacts with high level staff developing strategies and optimal solutions.
- General Telecommunications Knowledge (preference career in telecommunication / electronics).
- 8+ years experience managing deployment projects in telecommunications.
- Experience working with main operators in Chile.
- Experience working with service providers.
- PMP certification will be preferred.
- Advanced English level.
Salary: $3.500-$4.500 USD.