Descripción del empleo
An International manufacturer of an electric motors company is looking for an IT Infrastructure Admin
- Tests, trains and provides more complex systems support for distributed computing.
- Makes recommendations to address routine and recurring problems.
- Typically assigned to several components of a project or a complex component of a single project.
- Acts as technical liaison with internal functional or business leaders, external manufacturers’ or vendors’ technical personnel, to implement or maintain hardware and software.
- May provide system-wide support on complex projects and components.
- Supports data migration, conversion and loading, seeking continuous performance improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- +3 Years of Related Experience
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 2 years
- Fluent English