Descripción del empleo
IT Talent is looking for an International Company: Software Developer Java
This position work as part of a project team to develop and deliver products for the automotive domain. Candidate must have knowledge of core development techniques and possess capable and relevant experience in applying both existing and new technologies in developing solutions.
- Work as part of an agile development team to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems on own and take the initiative to suggest ways to solve different problems encountered during development lifecycle.
- Assist the Technical Lead on the project with disseminating the requirements and problem-solving techniques to junior members of the team.
- Follow the Agile development approach and assist the Technical Manager in providing the status of the current tasks, the bottlenecks encountered and suggest ways to overcome them.
- Design and implement modern applications using Spring boot, REST and React
- Work along with the architect and collaborate with the cross-functional teams such as Infrastructure and App Support to recommend the necessary hardware and software requirements of the solution.
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
- Responsible to transform the current suite of Products towards CI/CD and Cloud native
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing large scale software applications in Java.
- Experience with programming languages, programming techniques, web development technologies and use of databases.
- Experience in working with Java EE container services for web applications
- Strong fundamentals of relational database concepts, Graphical User Interface, and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in working with JDBC and coding procedures, functions and triggers using SQL through Java
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Jenkins, Jira)
- Experience in AWS development is plus.
- Experience in the automotive domain strongly desired