Descripción del empleo
1. Develop scalable software solutions
2. Participate in the process of planning software solutions
3. Suggest ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems
4. Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by the other technical areas of the company
5. Learn and keep updated about the technologies we are using in the company
6. Proactively find solutions doing brainstormings, video calls with other team members or asking help on the communication channels that the company has.
7. Comply with the defined standards of coding.
Requirements (must have)
Payment gateway experienced developer. For Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net integrations.
Software development workflow knowledge; using Git, continuous deployment and automatic source code validation tools.
Amazon Web Services knowledge for EC2, S3 and RDS services.
JIRA Software knowledge.
SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
Proficient Python developer.
Proficient HTML / CSS developer.
Proficient Postgres SQL developer.
Proficient API REST and GraphQL developer.
Proficient Python Unit Testing developer.
E-Commerce business knowledge. Shopify Apps Development is a plus.
Linux systems knowledge.
Datadog monitoring system knowledge.
Experienced with Django Framework (It’s a plus)
benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
-Full Time, Monday to Friday position.
-Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to be available between from 9am to 6pm UYT
What We Have to Offer You:
-100% Remote Working
-Competitive salary in USD
-Paid Days off
-Medical leave and Family leave.
-Access to coworking spaces
-Health Insurance Subsidy
-PC, Chair, Gadgets, and Accessories subsidy.
-Get paid to exercise and Meditate.
-Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
We’re a Data-Driven fast-growing global e-commerce company. We create and expand brands worldwide, laser-focused in performance marketing, and online direct response strategies. For us, it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
We have an international team hand-selected from 4 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to join us as a Growth hacker to help us keep on changing people's lives while growing the company exponentially.